In this in-person program, you’ll learn how to apply Mobius and the strategic design toolkit that is used by leading organizations globally to create your innovation culture.
In-person class with Gabrielle Benefield & Curtis Michelson
November 16-18, 9-5pm local time
Downtown Miami, Florida, USA
$2100 USD regular price
Discounts are available for ‘early bird’ bookings, groups and students.
Successful organizations need to reinvent themselves continuously to compete. To do this they need to connect their innovation strategy to rapid delivery while building the mindshift and skills to take new ideas to market quickly. Whether you’re developing a new business, launching new ventures, or building an entrepreneurial culture within a larger organization, this course prepares you to develop strategies for transforming sustainable innovation into a competitive advantage that delivers the right outcomes for your customers and organization.
What You Will Learn
This hands-on program will immerse you in a pragmatic process of exploration, experimentation, learning and adapting. You will discover new ways to understand problems and develop novel solutions while learning what it takes to lead the changes that transform great ideas into reality.
- Solve complex challenges using proven innovation thinking tools
- Improve collaboration across your organization
- Understand how to build an innovation culture within your organization
Here’s what one of our recent graduates had to say about the class:
“Mobius is the one-stop-shop for design thinking, lean startup, business modelling and Agile. It connects all the dots to create awesome experiences and the outcomes that matter.”
– Jamie O’Shaunessey, Product manager at Skype
Upon completion you will be able to
- Master the skills you need to create sustainable innovation
- Acquire the mind shift and change levers to develop an innovative organizational culture
- Learn how to apply the strategic design toolkit to put your ideas into action
- Learn how you can solve problems creatively in any setting
Designed for executives, organizational coaches and change agents, and hands-on practitioners who want to learn practical innovation and rapid outcome delivery.
What we will cover
- How to create your own customized innovation process aligned to your strategy
- Why ongoing innovation is critical to sustained growth and differentiated customer experiences
- Creating a repeatable, adaptable model that scales to all parts of your organization
- Overcoming organizational barriers to creating an innovation culture
How does the Mobius Practitioner class work?
The Mobius Practitioner class sessions are taught face-to-face by Mobius Founder Gabrielle Benefield. You will see real-world applications of Mobius used for fintech strategy, process design, and re-booting a business out of the pandemic.
- Practitioner certification
When you have completed the course you will receive a certificate as a Mobius practitioner. This is a prerequisite if you continue your journey to team and enterprise coach.
Creating an Innovation Culture
- Using the Mobius toolkit to accelerate change
- Recognizing that innovation is a competitive necessity for everyone in every function
- Designing spaces that support collaborative problem solving
- Leading discovery to understand problems, their cause and impact
- Learning new ways to uncover insights behind unmet customer needs
- Finding the real ‘why’ to understand where to focus your efforts
Generating actionable outcomes
- Learning how to measure value for your customers
- Quantifying business benefits to design your investment strategy
- Defining and visualizing outcomes to create transparency across the organization
- Unpacking the creativity to reframe problems and find unique solutions
- Finding the simplest solutions to reach your outcomes
- Knowing where to invest for the most impact
Transforming innovative ideas into reality
- Designing products that humans love
- Testing and measuring for rapid learning
- Coordinating people and creating fast feedback loops
- Inspiring continuous and effective innovation
- Collaborating at scale with a shared purpose
- Adapting to change and exploiting new opportunities
Meet the instructors
Gabrielle Benefield is a leading innovation expert, author, speaker, and pragmatic problem solver. She is an early Agile pioneer leading one of the first large scale transformations, starting the Scrum Foundation with the creator of Scrum, Jeff Sutherland, and is a pioneer of outcome driven thinking.
Curi (his Miami Cuban nickname) is a masterful agile and outcome innovation coach and facilitator of strategic design sprints. Mobius provides the framework for his coaching to be dynamic and ever moving.
He has counseled and coached companies on transformations as wide ranging as Harvard University Press, Daimler Trucks, Walmart, the US Navy and NASA.