Our online workshop combines a mixture of interactive exercises, practical real-life examples, and lively discussion.
Speakers : Gabrielle Benefield & Tim Beattie
Dates : November 15-18 2021 | 15:00 - 18:30 UTC
Join waiting list
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to design a holistic innovation process customized for your environment
- The key activities linking strategy to delivery
- How to scale for all levels of your organization
- How to use the Mobius kit which includes the visual maps, trigger cards and navigator.
What You Will Learn
This hands-on program will immerse you in a pragmatic process of exploration, experimentation, learning and adapting. You will discover new ways to understand problems and develop novel solutions while learning what it takes to lead the changes that transform great ideas into reality.
- Solve complex challenges using proven innovation thinking tools
- Improve collaboration across your organization
- Understand how to build an innovation culture within your organization
Upon completion you will be able to
- Master the skills you need to create sustainable innovation
- Acquire the mind shift and change levers to develop an innovative organizational culture
- Learn how to apply the strategic design toolkit to put your ideas into action
- Learn how you can solve problems creatively in any setting
Designed for executives, organizational coaches and change agents, and hands-on practitioners who want to learn practical innovation and rapid outcome delivery.
What we will cover
- How to create your own customized innovation process aligned to your strategy
- Why ongoing innovation is critical to sustained growth and differentiated customer experiences
- Creating a repeatable, adaptable model that scales to all parts of your organization
- Overcoming organizational barriers to creating an innovation culture
How does the Mobius Practitioner class work?
The Mobius Practitioner class sessions are taught face-to-face by Mobius Founder Gabrielle Benefield. You will see real-world applications of Mobius used for fintech strategy, process design, and re-booting a business out of the pandemic.
- Practitioner certification
When you have completed the course you will receive a certificate as a Mobius practitioner. This is a prerequisite if you continue your journey to team and enterprise coach.
Creating an Innovation Culture
- Using the Mobius toolkit to accelerate change
- Recognizing that innovation is a competitive necessity for everyone in every function
- Designing spaces that support collaborative problem solving
- Leading discovery to understand problems, their cause and impact
- Learning new ways to uncover insights behind unmet customer needs
- Finding the real ‘why’ to understand where to focus your efforts
Generating actionable outcomes
- Learning how to measure value for your customers
- Quantifying business benefits to design your investment strategy
- Defining and visualizing outcomes to create transparency across the organization
- Unpacking the creativity to reframe problems and find unique solutions
- Finding the simplest solutions to reach your outcomes
- Knowing where to invest for the most impact
Transforming innovative ideas into reality
- Designing products that humans love
- Testing and measuring for rapid learning
- Coordinating people and creating fast feedback loops
- Inspiring continuous and effective innovation
- Collaborating at scale with a shared purpose
- Adapting to change and exploiting new opportunities
- 15th November 2021 - 18th November 2021
4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.