Certified Scrum Product Owner
5 October 2020 8.45am – 5.30pm
6 October 2020 9am – 5.30pm
With many breaks!
We connect the best of customer discovery with the rapid delivery and collaboration of Agile.
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to form cross-functional, cross-organizational teams to deliver the outcomes that matter
- The fundamentals of Product ownership
- Connect the discovery process to the delivery process using Mobius as our navigator
Understanding how discovery connects to delivery
Part I: The product lens
- Building the right thing, and building the thing right
- Product Ownership and continuous innovation
Part II – Mobius overview
- Introduction to Mobius
- The continuous loop: discover, options, deliver
Part III – Start with why
- Frame the problem
- Create purpose and vision
From outcomes to options
Part IV: Understand The Who
- Creating motivation maps
- Customer segmentation
Part V – Create outcomes
- Creating measurable outcomes
- Outcome trackers and OKRs
Part VI – Generate options
- Ideation and exploration
- Creating testable hypotheses
Part VII: Decide which options
- Impact estimation and ICE scoring
- Outcome driven release planning
Part VIII – Refine the options (actions and outputs)
- Designing experiments
- Creating an outcome-aligned Product Backlog
The validation and learning cycle
Part IX – Deliver
- Validate options rapidly
- Design and prototype
- Deign,, experiment and launch
Part X: Measure and validate
- Customer testing
- Tracking and measuring value
Part XI – Learn and adapt
- Applying continuous learning
- Adapting to change
Bonus Product Owner coaching clinic
What’s next? Any questions and learning objectives remaining get prioritized and put to the test in our bonus coaching clinic. Find the answers to your biggest challenges.
Meet the instructor
Founder of Mobius and co-creator of the Mobius Loop
Gabrielle Benefield is a leading innovation expert, author, speaker, and pragmatic problem solver. She is an early Agile pioneer leading one of the first large scale transformations, starting the Scrum Foundation with the creator of Scrum, Jeff Sutherland, and has written many books and publications in the agile and innovation community.
What you need for virtual training
- We suggest downloading Zoom, and having having a look at Miro so you understand the basics in advance. They are intuitive tools and we will be guiding you during the sessions.
- A laptop or desktop. Ipads can be challenging to use, it’s ok if you don’t have another option but they can be a little slower and less responsive when using Miro.
- A good microphone either built in or external.
- If you are using bluetooth headphones they will run out of power so be prepared to charge in breaks or have a backup pair, or just revert to your computer speaker.
- A webcam is recommended as we do interact in small workgroups and it’s easier if we can see each other.
- Clothes are a very good idea. Yes we have all heard horror stories of people ‘forgetting’ their clothes and awkward moments when the video camera goes on.
- We are aware there are children, pets and other unexpected guests turning up mid-session. We suggest training them in advance to enable fetching snacks and drinks on demand. We all have to adapt and it’s part of the experience so don’t worry if there is some at-home chaos in the background.
- 4 weeks before the 1st day of class: 100% refund of the ticket price
- 2 weeks before the 1st day of class: 50% of the ticket price
- Less than 2 weeks before the 1st day of class: 25% of the ticket price
- 5th October 2020 - 6th October 2020
8:45 am - 5:30 pm